There are many ways to access Kathy's music – everything from CD's to digital downloads and now, streaming. Click these icons for (in order) iTunes Music Store, Spotify, GooglePlay and Rdio.
Physical CDs have the advantage of including the photos, lyrics and other materials as part of the packaging. To buy Kathy's CD's, you can contact her directly, or for the first five on this list, go to CDBaby (click this link).
- 2005 - “Above Water” - $15 Eleven original songs sung into the overflow valve of a million gallon water tank – for a relaxing reverberated journey (CD).
- 2003 - "It Sounds Like This" - $15 Original children's songs (CD)
- 2001 - "Chants Awakening" - $15 Original chants of inner peace, mindfulness and opening to love (CD)
- 1999 - "Wishing You Peace" - $16 Thirteen original Christmas carols in the spirit of old and new traditions (CD)
- 1998 - “No Separation” - $15 A mindful collection of earth, spirit, and songs of universal love (CD)
- 1995 - “The Rhythm of Nature”- $10 A family rhythmic delight of songs about nature, peace, and Native American themes (cassette)
- 1993 - “10 Year CD”- $15 22 of best original songs over 10 years. Collected from 6 previously recorded cassettes (CD)
- 1992 - “Dances With Words”- $8 Collaboration with author, Richard Lederer. Songs of humor in the English language (cassette)
- 1991 - “When I Grow Up” - $10 Original songs for kids, ages 3 -10 (home-burned CD)
- 1991 - “Love Lights a Tree” - $5 One song written to inspire hope for cancer patients, survivors, and their families. The $5 goes to the American Cancer Society (cassette)
- 1987- “Hear And Now”- $10 Original songs of love, light, and humor. Acappella, strings, and multi-vocals (cassette or home-burned CD)
- 1985 - “Merry Solstice”- $10 A family Christmas tape, original and traditional tunes with many Lowe family participants. (cassette or home-burned CD)
- 1984 - “Looking Back”- $10 First US recording, original songs that are classics in Kathy's repertoire (cassette or home-burned CD)
NOTE: Two albums recorded in France in the 70's are also available as home-burned CDs.